Happy Valentine's Day (almost :) ) I thought I would share the valentine treats I made for the homeroom teachers.
Handmade card with sonic giftcard inside. (CASED from
Tisha Ann Harms).

The card opens from the bottom. The stripe is actually the back side of the card, and the front 'flap' ends at the pink scallop edge. I used a corner rounder punch with the edge guide removed for the scallop borders, and a fiskars 1/16" punch for the holes in each scallop on white. The sentiment is handwritten since I didn't have a stamp set that would fit in that area (excuse the sloppy writing). Heart is stamp from "Love Is" stamp set from
CTMH, stamped with Watermelon ink from CTMH. Raspberry Fizz cardstock and ribbon from
PTI, pink floral and stripe paper purchased from Hobby Lobby (don't remember the manufacturer). Marvy scallop square punch (Mega(pink one)) used for the white square and regular square punch (Jumbo (blue punch)) for the pink square behind the heart.
Along with some Hershey Nugget treats wrapped with an address label, stamped from the Limitless Labels stamp set from PTI. The wrapping I created for the nuggets is from a tutorial I found on
Nichole Heady's blog.

The second picture
is one where you can see the stamped images of the Nugget treats. These nugget treats, I put in a clear bag, taped the top shut and put a label on top (see the labels in images below). These were for the music teacher, PE teacher, librarian. The second picture with a little different stamp is for the Nurse, Secretary and Principal.
The pink scallop is SU punch and so is the 1 3/8" white circle. Stamps from Limitless Labels set (words and heart). I wrote the teacher's name under the stamps so the girls would know which teacher to give it to.
The brown scallop is a Marvy scallop circle punch (Jumbo size) and the white circle is a Whale 2" punch. "Happy Love Day" is a $1 Michael's stamp that my GREAT friend Hope let me borrow, and the heart is from the Limitless Labels set from PTI.
I also made little treat bags filled with Teddy Grahams honey & chocolate flavors for my 18 mo. old daughter's babysitter and 3 other kiddos for their valentine treat. Idea came from
FamilyFun website.

1 comment:
Great job on the card and all the little Valentine goodies!!!
Post a Comment