Friday, November 13, 2009

Into the Wild


Participating in the Just Buggin' challenge again. This week is Challenge #11: Into the Wild. Create a project with an animal Cricut die cut! If you don't have a cartridge with an animal die cut, make up your own animal, think google eyes!!

I made a kid's birthday card with a bear from the Zoobaloo cartridge. I cut the shadow from white and then the bear body from dark brown, and his face & tummy from a different brown. {obviously *wink*} (the brown colors were from DCWV cardstock neutrals stack). Black brads are used for his eyes and nose. The bear is on polka dot paper I found at Hobby Lobby. The present is a button I have had in my stash for quite some time now applied with a pop dot. (My husband would be so proud that I used everything on this card from my current stash...LOL)

Since I have 3 girls, it was only fitting to make this bear a girl bear, so she is complete with a pink bow. :) Thanks for looking!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is too cute!! thanks for joining us at just buggin!
hugs
M

Anonymous said...

This bear is adorable! I love the bow and the present, that's perfect for a little girl birthday card! Thanks for palying along in the challenge!

Kandi
JB-DT

Lynne said...

Very very cute!! Love the bear and how you added a gift to her hand!!

Lynne
JB-DT

Stephanie said...

So adorable! Thanks for joining us at JB!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

How cute!!! I love how she is holding the gift. Great idea!

thescrapmaster said...

OMG I just LOVE her little bow. And great idea with the brads for eyes. Very cute!!
Hugs,
Samantha
Just Buggin' Creator

Hope said...

Love the girly bear holding that cute present!! Fabulous idea!! Thanks for playing along!! :)

Happy Mofe said...

What an adorable little bear. She can come to my party anytime.

Christine said...

What a cute card and that pink bow really tops it off!!! Thanks for playing along with Just Buggin.

Blessings,
Christine

Robin Wade said...

Krissa, this is adorable!! I'm sure it'll make someone's day special!

*Robin*

shaZZa said...

Very cute, I like the present idea :)

Lori (THCEO) said...

I love that bear...super cute! :)

Sammye Jo said...

ADORABLE!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Buggin!!!
-Sammye Jo
www.62cards.blogspot.com
JB DT

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

oh... what a sweet bear, so cute. Thanks for sharing!
Robin :)

Saxo Stamper said...

Good morning Krissa

Your little lady bear (I am assuming she is a little girl with her very sweet pink ribbon) is very cute, I love her little parcel and the patterned paper behind - very nice project.

BW

K x

JustCrazy4Scrapen said...

This is soooooooo cute. Thanks for playing along on the Just Buggin Challenge Website.

Lisa
JB-DT

Lori said...

Awww...what an adorable bear! Love the bow in her hair...too cute!

Carol<>< said...

so cute!
Carol<><

Anonymous said...

Your card is sooo `sweet` any child would love it TFI:)xxx