Tuesday, August 17, 2010

T is for Teacher Blog Hop Day 2

Today is "Teacher Thank you".

I made a set of notecards for the teachers that they can use as Thank you notes, or any sort of note they may need to send out. (I left them blank on the inside).
The card is standard A2 size (4 1/4 x 5 1/2). I cut the red cardstock at 4 x 5 1/4 then embossed it with my Cuttlebug embossing folder. Cut the black scallop with my Marvy punch (blue colored one), yellow circle with 2" whale punch, and then the school logo with the yellow Marvy circle punch.


I made a set of 8 cards with white envelopes that I will package in a clear box and tie a ribbon around the box - probably a zebra ribbon like I used yesterday. I know my girls SO love the zebra stuff right now.

If you haven't seen Hope's blog yet, hop on over and see her wonderful creations!!
See ya tomorrow when we look at something for the Teacher's Toolbox. :)

Good night! Krissa

No comments: