Here is the latest digital stamp from the very talented ones at Designed 2 Delight. I decided to take the idea from Faith and paper piece the flower. I used paint to erase everything but the flower, and then printed that on the pattern paper that is from Stampin Up. Then I did the same thing for the leaves and the flower pot as well. I then printed the full image again on white cardstock, then put the pieces from the pattern paper onto it. The background flower paper is from my stash. I stamped "hello friend" on the inside of the card.
I have had this card created since Tuesday, but then got busy and forgot to get it posted. Thanks for looking! If you come visit my blog, please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by! :)
1 comment:
I love it!!! Great job on the paper piecing!
Post a Comment