There is a weekly challenge posted over at the Stamp Something Challenge blog. This week's challenge is to embellish something. The requirement is to use at least 3 embellishments in your project.
Hope and I decided to participate but we added one more requirement to our challenge. That additional requirement was to use a Timeless Template from PaperTrey Ink.
I used the Rounded Wrap Up Timeless Template.
(sorry for the blurry picture. I took it with my phone quickly this morning so I could get it posted....sssshhh I am at work :) )
I created it with Sorbet Cardstock from CTMH. For the pattern paper design on it, and found the brown with the same color of orangish (or coral I guess is a closer description) flowers on it. I think it came from a paper stack, probably DCWV.
Punched holes in the top with my Crop-A-Dile and tied together with a brown ribbon. (Ribbon was given to me by my friend).
Punched a scallop circle out of the sorbet cardstock, and a circle out of a lighter color of peach cardstock. Stamped the center of the flower with Sorbet ink (Stamp is from a set from Clear Dollar Stamps). Attached it to the box with dimensionals.
The "Thinking of you" sentiment is from the $1 bin at Michaels. I used the sorbet ink and 'distressed' with it. Not sure that is what you call it (my mind is running blank at the moment) but I thought the ivory cardstock was a little much, so I wanted to tone it down a bit. The dash lines in the paper are ivory colored, but hard to tell in the picture. Then I added the rhinestones for a little 'bling' on the project.
Thanks for looking!
Krissa
1 comment:
Super cute idea! Love the colors and pretty papers. Great accents! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!
Post a Comment