Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gift Sack

I made a gift sack for a friend I work with. She received a brown paper bag from the local coffee shop, and thought it would work good to put her DIL's birthday presents in it when they go to Florida at the end of the week. I was standing there and told her I had some cute cupcake stamps and I could make it pink & brown (per her request). So, here is a picture of the sack before.....

And here is a picture of the sack after .....

I cut a piece of Raspberry Fizz bitty dot paper from PTI as the background, then used my scallop edge blade in my paper trimmer for the white layer. A layer of Raspberry Fizz cardstock (PTI) with the sentiment "Happy Birthday" stamped in Cocoa Ink (CTMH stamp and ink) is next. The cupcake tray image is a Studio G clear stamp from $1 bin at Michael's. (also trimmed with the scallop edge blade in my paper trimmer) I colored it in with map pencils, then added a little bling where all the cherries were in the stamp (sorry the picture doesn't show the rhinestones for cherries very well). I finished it off with a dark brown ribbon with a heart shaped 'bling' slide. The ribbon bow at the top is ribbon from Hobby Lobby (don't remember manufacturer).

Thanks for looking! I hope everybody has a safe and fun 4th of July this weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

super duper cute!