Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hello again...

WOW! Where did the summer go? Seems like the older I get the faster the time flies by. Maybe it is because of the different stages of life and how we get so busy. I have been making some things, and taking pictures - which is a good thing for me because so many times I have not taken pictures of my work :). But, have been neglecting to update and post these things to my blog.

For some reason, I woke up at 1am this morning, and still can't go back to sleep. I have tried, but without luck (it is now 3:45am). So, after visiting some other blogs I thought to myself maybe it was time to do some updating on mine.

Here is a Thank You card I made for my youngest daughter's babysitter. She gave Kenzi the cutest stuff for her birthday. We just love her!


The flowers and dots are a CTMH stamp set (I don't remember the name of the set). The "Thank You" sentiment is also a CTMH stamp set-again don't have the name of the set in front of me. Sorry but don't want to wake the kids up by rummaging through my stamps and turning on the lights in the house (remember it is 3:45 am - LOL) :). I stamped the center of the flowers and the dot background in Sunflower ink from CTMH. Then cut out the center and popdotted them. The bitty dot paper behind the 'Thank You' sentiment is from PTI.

Thanks for looking! I have several more projects I have done to post soon (hopefully not at 3:45 am again LOL).

No comments: