OK...So I kinda abandonded the blog site here for quite some time. I have moved into a new house!! We are excited to now have enough room for each girl to have their own room again...plus I have a dedicated area for all my craft stuff! WOOHOO!! That has been a wonderful blessing. SO...I guess I need to just kinda start from scratch on this here blog-o. I am going to try my best to keep it updated regularly with crafty things I work on.
I have started a big interest in Home Decor things (gee...wonder why). I have been working on some things for the girls bedroom walls so hopefully will post pics of those soon.
I will be out of town starting June 28 for a week at a conference for work, back for a week then off for 2 weeks to the Mountains of Colorado. Man I LOVE that place!! We will be going back to Fun Valley Family Camping Resort. This will be our 4th year to go, and the family LOVES it.
Well, have a great day and I will be posting pictures soon! Happy Crafting!
No comments:
Post a Comment