Well, I had the project finished, but things got crazy and I forgot that I didn't post the pictures. Sorry! Today was Teacher Toolbox. Some kind of supply for the teacher to use. I created a desktop calendar with a drawer to hold sticky notes. I got the directions and idea from Tammy at Fun, Paper Candy.
The dot paper is DCWV Grade School paper pack. Kraft cardstock was base, black cardstock, and the apple stamp is from PaperTrey Ink...i LOVE that stamp set!! The red ribbon was just in my stash. The jewels on the drawer pull were on a necklace of my DD that had gotten broken.
The calendar template was downloaded and printed on my computer from SplitCoastStampers.
The dot paper is DCWV Grade School paper pack. Kraft cardstock was base, black cardstock, and the apple stamp is from PaperTrey Ink...i LOVE that stamp set!! The red ribbon was just in my stash. The jewels on the drawer pull were on a necklace of my DD that had gotten broken.
The calendar template was downloaded and printed on my computer from SplitCoastStampers.
(front view with drawer pulled out)
(side view)
(front of the drawer)
1 comment:
Awesome job!!! Love it!!
Post a Comment